Monday 15 December 2008

Return to the Homeland

So it seems this term has whizzed by scarily quickly and I'm already sitting at home in my room missing uni people and excited about catching up with friends from home.
However I've realised I've got so much to do, I don't think I've left time in my schedule for sleep...
I have so much uni work to do it's crazy.
I want to see everyone as much as possible, I miss you all :)
Need to earn some money so working a fair bit too.
Got lots of things to sort out around the house, like gutting out my bedroom, which is going to be a huge task just in itself.

Can't see this all happening without me having to give up sleeping, and as I don't sleep enough at uni I need holiday time to sleep.
Considering I came home from uni ill need to recouperate and try and not spend all of next term being ill.

So far since being home I've been chilling at home with the famille, been to work *snore* and today went to the Becky High presentations... which were a bit lame, just us all sitting around chatting, which we really didn't need to go into school to do. However trundled into Wycombe afterwards for some dinner and a generally quite fun evening so all in all not a wasted time. Though pretty glad Becky High days are well and truly over, there's nothing else for us to go back for... no more ceremonies or socials or anything... school is finally over. Quite a scary thought now I think about it. We're all off in the real world doing new and exciting things and I absolutely love it :)

Anyway, think I'd like to go somewhere exciting this holiday, a day trip somewhere different, after being in Birmingham and knowing that all my uni friends are in places I've generally not been to before has made me keen to go exploring somewhere new. Whether its to visit someone from uni or just go on a whim somewhere exciting I don't know. It's however not so much fun if you go on your own, so will need a willing co-explorer to embark with on this trip. Anyone up for that let me know and we'll get chatting about where our expedition will be (on a budget of course, need to have the money I earn over christmas to pay for living next term!!)

Anyway, as I've so much to do should really get on with it.
Will update soon, gotta stop leaving such big gaps between my posts. Hopefully something exciting and intruiging will have happened by then.

No comments: