Monday 15 September 2008

6 days and counting

It is now 6 days until I leave for uni, and there is a multitude of different emotions going through me at the moment:

1. Aaah this is all very scary, what if everything goes wrong??
2. This is so exciting!!
Then lots of variations of the above two feelings.

I go on Sunday and I'm so not ready.
I still need to buy a laptop, more bedding, more kitchen stuff, stationary, start packing, send off forms back to uni. Such a lot to do this week and yet I've still not got on with it all.
I also need to find a dress for the freshers ball, will be going shopping tomorrow to try and find one.

I've finally finished work, and yet I somehow miss it a little bit, more because I miss seeing everyone all the time and I will definitely be missing the money.

I apologise for not blogging again in a while, however I've not left it quite that long this time.
I plan to update again once I get to uni and am settled... so watch this space.

For now I need to get on the phone to my accomodation people, get ready and get out because I've managed to already sleep through my dentist appointment, my ankle hurts after falling over in a pothole last night and hurt my knee though my ankle is the only thing that aches now.

Until later.

No comments: