Tuesday 2 September 2008

Autumn Leaves

It would appear that I have not updated this in a while... well over a month in fact. So after much badgering from Brooke I thought I'd put pen to paper (as much as one can when typing into a box) and tell you all what I've been up to.

Which unfortunately has not been nearly as exciting as it could have been for a month away from blogging. This has been one of the reasons why I have not updated as I didn't really want to bore you all with how I've not in fact done all that much.

Major events of the last month:
Getting A level results: A in RS, Bs in Music and Critical Thinking and a C in French...
Getting into The University of Birmingham woop woop... the place I have idolised and loved since about Christmas in year 12 is now a reality... I just need somewhere to live, and pretty sharpish!
The terrible humiliating experience with the Beaconsfield Operatic Society, the mere thought of which still haunts me a month on.
Seem to be working all the time, so I suppose that's an event of sorts, it has been suggested that I should not go home anymore, I should just live at work... there are some serious advantages to living there, but not enough to make me do it, I love my bed.
Met my beautiful baby cousin Caroline who is rather gorgeous and absolutely adorable... I want one.

Luckily this isn't all I've been doing, otherwise I'd probably be bored into insanity by now, it just so happens that nothing that exciting has happened. I've really just been doing evenings out open micing, seeing friends cinemaing and the like.
I'd quite like something exciting to happen before I go to uni like a really exciting day out or something like that, so watch this space while I try and find something exciting to fill that void.

Shockingly enough it's September already... where has my summer gone?? I don't really think we had one weather wise, it's been raining the whole time, but still the whole season has gone by in a flash... and now technically it's Autumn. It'll be the end of next Summer in no time at this rate!! However I do have a rather exciting trip to America before then to look forward to, and my first year of uni!!! :D

xxx

No comments: